[bct] Re: Sunday Fun!

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:13:43 -0600

My brother and I once were trying to figure out what different phone numbers spelled, and we came up with some very interesting ones! Our parents' number spells All One Elks. Sorry, I'm not giving out their number on list. Another number we tried spelled out HEADKWI, whatever that is. There's even a phone line called Pilgrim Telephone, the number of which spells something not worth repeating here, but I would've thought that they'd just use the letters P-I-L-G-R-I-M.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>