[bct] Re: Sunday Fun!

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:31:07 -0500

The Bat-list?!

Hmm...isn't 843 a Carolina area code? I'm gonna have to look now!

The best phone number i ever had was (214) RAT-BARN. Unfortunately, I haven't had a phone number that's spelled anything in ages.
On Nov 20, 2005, at 8:08 AM, Dana Niswonger wrote:

Hi Friends:
It seems most of our world is going alpha through numeric. I have myself only recently learned to spell on the telephone dial. I was having a bit of fun with Lynette last night and it gave me an idea. Below is a telephone number someone should have if it is possible. Not being familiar with area codes through out the country any longer, I'm not sure whom should have it but here it comes. For the winner of my little contest, the privilege of being interviewed via telephone on my first pod cast, lol!
Ready? (843) 228-5478
Good luck and remember, have fun!

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv     | ***See my online newsletter***
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx     | http://assist.21publish.com/brannan
Google: bbrannan@xxxxxxxxx  | Personal: http://buddy.brannan.name