[bct] Sunday Fun!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 07:08:25 -0600

Hi Friends:
It seems most of our world is going alpha through numeric.  I have myself only
recently learned to spell on the telephone dial.  I was having a bit of fun
with Lynette last night and it gave me an idea.  Below is a telephone number
someone should have if it is possible.  Not being familiar with area codes
through out the country any longer, I'm not sure whom should have it but here
it comes.  For the winner of my little contest, the privilege of being
interviewed via telephone on my first pod cast, lol!
Ready?  (843) 228-5478
Good luck and remember, have fun!