[bct] Re: Sunday Evening Hollistic voice chat

  • From: "Nick G" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:24:12 -0500

What i'm seeing is a struggle between two forces who just want to be used. The people who support the BCT chat room want them to use it, and the people who support TT are wanting them to use it. Granted, I like TeamTalk, but it's the chat's mottorator who decides which service he will use, and...he seems to have decided.
TeamTalk doesn't allow a mottorator to show web pages on the screen at his own pace. It's like using a blackboard in IVocalise.
----- Original Message ----- From: "farhan khan" <farhan@xxxxxxxx>