[bct] Re: Sunday Evening Hollistic voice chat

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 02:05:45 -0800

Kai,

I agree completely with your comments on quality. I am not sure how I'll be
recording the chat; I will have to dig around to find out how, or just use the
Olympus with the small mics I used for recording the demo of the Alive audio
conversion program. Or if I can find my Soundblaster Extigy I can see if it
works with this PC, then start the option to record what comes through the
sound card.

In addition, not everybody likes teamtalk; some on this list have had a
miserable time trying to get it to work.

Quality isn't everything, and to be honest, I get rather tired of the emphasis
on high quality; this is supposed to be fun, not perfect.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss