[bct] Sunday Evening Hollistic voice chat

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:22:06 -0800

Hi list,

I would like to start a very casual hollistic voice chat on Sunday evening,
starting at 8 Eastern, 5 Pacific; I realize it's very late for people in other
parts of the world, but I can record it and podcast it. This will be very
casual and people can share spontaneously what has worked for them. I'd like to
leave it open to discussion of everything from herbs to vitamins to whatever
supplements or techniques work for you; you can come and listen if you'd rather
not participate. I have no licenses or degrees in nutrition, just some
experience and enthusiasm for the subject.

To participate, just go to http://www.blindcooltech.com and press enter on the
chat link; if you've used the chat room before, you can enter any user name you
like, and press enter on login. If you haven't used the chat room before, a
small bit of software will download to your PC before you can login. You may
have to go into the control panel's sounds and audio devices sections to adjust
your microphone.

I've never been a moderator, so don't know if I can control individual voice
volume on the chat. But I look forward to talking to some of you on Sunday
evening at 8 Eastern, 5 Pacific.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson