[bct] Re: Suggestions Needed

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 06:38:53 -0500

I have lots, and if you know what he likes to read, I would be happy to
send you some stuff... Who knows, you may even find something you like
*grin*

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our Web site at

http://www.BLVSgeorgia.org