[bct] Re: Suggestions

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:06:16 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  Since System Access does the kind of thing like a screen
reader would do, could I download and install the rhapsody player using it
as doing this on the regular freedombox browser is a no-no, at least
according to Brian Kevlihan (not sure of spelling).
Also, can you download and install skype using the System Access and
explorer as the browser without ruining Freedombox.  Was just wondering
about it as I would like to try this program.