[bct] Re: Suggestions

  • From: Matt Campbell <mattcampbell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:51:36 -0600

Hi Beth,

I think you might be confusing FreedomBox 2.0, which has been out for about a year and a half, with FreedomBox System Access 2.0, which isn't yet released. FreedomBox System Access (FBSA) is our Windows access product (like a screen reader), while FreedomBox is a self-voicing Internet access product.

So are you saying that the FreedomBox browser is unwieldy, or are you talking about FreedomBox System Access (presumably version 1.0) with IE and Outlook Express? Either way, it would probably be a good idea to post specifics about your web browsing and email problems on the FreedomBox users forum, if you haven't done so already. That forum is monitored by Serotek staff, including myself.

By the way, anyone who wants to hear the rest of the FreedomBox System Acces demos can find them here: