[bct] Re: Success with DS2 Software

  • From: "Anthony rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:24:34 -0600

Cool cool!  Ain't you smart!  *smiling*
Glad it worked out for you.
----- Original Message -----
From: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bct
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:15 PM
Subject: [bct] Success with DS2 Software

Hope, it worked this time. Maybe you were thinking positive! Looks like there
are certain things you can't set with the software, but it's handy to verify
mic sensitivity and stuff like that. Thanks a million!

I had to bypass their setup since it wasn't accessible, so I ended up inserting
the CD, pushing the applications key and down arrowing to explore, then
following the tree view to the folder with the proper language, and in that
folder was the setup program setup.exe.

Mary