[bct] Re: Success with DS2 Software

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:00:09 -0500

Hi Mary.
I hadn't thought to just explore the cd, I could have bipassed the need to get
sighted assistance for that settup language process.  I'm glad you were able to
get it working.  It really is rather handy to know where you've last left your
settings, and, as you said, it's nice to be able to verify everything is the
way you'd like it to be.  I hope that others have the same success.
Oh, by the way, in case you were wondering, however you had the recorder
positioned during your Saturday Morning podcast, it came out great.