[bct] Re: Success re Web Braille!!

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:42:24 -0500

I will need to make sure this works with my BrailleNogte. Ow! I have sore fingbers fropm doing so much reading and typing already. Putting together press releases even in B raille is no mean feat. Two down. Not sure how many mpore to go.

On May 18, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Dean Martineau wrote:

that is the change; with every volume you download, you hit the I Accept button. the system is very easy to navigate with either screen reader. Once you download your volume, you backspace (or alt-left-arrow) to get back to the page you came from for additional volumes if any.