[bct] Re: Studio Recorder question

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:30:27 -0800

Greetings Mary.

Your USB headset/microphone should be registered within windows as
another sound device. If you go to the settings dialog (from inside the
options menu), there's an option to change your recording source.
Arrow down the combo box until you find your microphone/headset
(sometimes, it's named fairly cryptically). If it doesn't show up as a
selectable device, well, we'll get to that later. *smiles*

Kai