[bct] Re: Studio Recorder podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:22:39 -0600

Larry, You're right about the beep the meters gives you in Studio
Recorder.  I can, however,  press f 11 or f 12 in sound forge and have
it read me the meter level.  But you're right, it is not going to beep
when I reach the peak nor can I adjust the peek level with regard to my
sound card.  And these just keep making my point.  Even some of the
things I can do in sound forge can be done in Studio Recorder, and in
some instances, done with more attention to what I might need.