[bct] Re: Studio Recorder podcast

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:57:16 -0600

MessageYeah, I use goldwave's hiss removal, still running it unregistered
pretty much to use that as a file converter, splitter, merger, or noise
reducer. I find if I split an hour file into 5 minute segments, the noise
reducing goes much quicker, then merge back together. Winamp goes mad on files
longer than an hour, so there's where cue points and splitting come in.