[bct] Re: Studio Recorder Questions

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:07:58 -0600

Oh Robert, why did you have to go and say that.  I've been thinking I
should buy Studio Recorder so I could have both, but I just haven't
gotten around to it.  I suppose now is as good a time as any.  I thought
I heard that there is a demo version available.  What do people know
about that?  How long is the trial and what does it not allow you to do
that the full version does?

Thanks a lot Robert.  You owe me a virtual bottle of scotch. <smile>.