[bct] Re: Studio Recorder

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:43:04 -0500

I am so excited about the new studio recorder!  I love to mix voice on voice,
and when I was little, I would use two different tape recorders, because
neither one I used had a mic jack, and I would sing and then harmonize over it
by switching out the tapes.  Granted, it wasn't very good, but it was for the
fun of it that I did it.  I thought I was so cool, because I created various
scenarios, such as, I'd just say a bunch of different things totally unrelated
to each other, creating a jumble of voices and then a few seconds into this
jumble of voices, I would layer another "me" on top of that and pretend I was a
teacher and tell everyone to be quiet.  I produced my own solo shows, but for
me, that was fun.  Besides, when you're 6, 7, you think anything you do that
seems beyond your small mental scope is cool.
Of course, I'd play it for family and they'd think I was nuts, and maybe I am,
but hey, it was fun being nuts.  <grin>

Hope