[bct] Re: Studio Recorder

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:05:03 -0700

I just downloaded Studio recorder tonight and read the manual.  Hopefully
next time I do a submission, even if I use the Olympus DS2 I will be able to
edit it.  I don't know if my USB headset and microphone will work with it or
not, I have never used the microphone, even though I did attend one of the
talking community from the C-sun conference last march, I just listened.

This headset was an answer for me on a different computer where all the
jacks were on the back where I could not reach easily and if I plugged in
earphones it cut out the speakers.  My husband returned to school last
December and finding this made it easier for me to plug and unplug, and even
though I am now using a different computer, I keep using them to listen.

Rose Combs