[bct] Re: Studio Recorder

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:15:40 -0700

Thanks, I kind of figured I needed an external program, just need to know
what would work and how to use it.  I have used reel-to-reel records,
cassettes and have done transcription from digital but that is my limited
experience.  I know nothing about editing, mixing, multi tracks, conversions
etc...

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx