[bct] Re: Studio Recorder

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:49:47 -0500

well don't rule out total recorder. If you do not have the money for studio
recorder total record is still a good alternative. And you can scan through a
file and set zones for copy move and deleteing  of selections. when I need to
edit the file I use total recorder. I use gold wave for adding effects and file
conversions. Both make a good combination.