[bct] Re: Studio Recorder

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:03:40 -0600

No, and you can't resample either. I use studio recorder to edit out commercials in TV audio I convert after recording from my tuner card. If I want to paste together after I've edited, it gets to be a problem because sometimes shows come out as the proper 44.1 but other times on 48. There seems to be no setting in my conversion program to change it, and I think mpeg-2 for TV cards is 48k 16-bit mono. I think this NVidia needs to hit the trash though because I get a lot of audio dropping in and out.

----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>