[bct] Re: Studio Recorder

  • From: Stephen Guerra <sguerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:50:56 -0500

Its amazing how most people on this list have such amazing imaginations, and
this is what makes us all creative, Hope, i thought I was the only one who
did those things you described with the tape recorder, but again, an
imagination in a child is one that sshould be promoted where today, parents
have the TV and video games that kids get rapped up in

  _____