[bct] Streaking with binaural mikes

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:29:36 -0600

Well Dan, you would be happy to know that most people we researched
debunked the clothing theory.  We sat 40 people down and played them 2
true binaural files exactly the same other than the fact that one file
was recorded with only a dummy head and the other had a body attached
and had clothing on.  We played them the two files 3 times and mixed up
which came first.  At the end of the tests, we took off the clothing,
disconnected the head and decided a dummy head looked strange enough in
front of a concert hall, not to mention one with a body and clothing.
No one could really tell the difference.  So, go ahead and streak.  Just
make sure you record it for a podcast.

Neal