[bct] Re: Strangeness with Archos

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 19:48:35 -0800

The only thing I can think of is upgrading your rockbox. Are you using the
latest version?

I don't have the FM recorder; I have the oldest one, the 10GB version of the
original Archos jukebox recorder.

Actually just to be correct, it is my husband's but he kind of got borred
with it so he told me to go ahead and put rock box on it and play with it.
Anyway though, I've never had this problem. Are you "playing recordings
back" by transferring them to the P
C via usb?