[bct] Strangeness with Archos

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:07:26 -0500

I believe Debee has this same unit and maybe some others who can offer
suggestions what might be going on with my Archos FM Recorder.

Twice now, I have been able to make recordings off the mic or line-in or
from the radio.  The file shows on the Archos and also in Media Player.  I
can play the recording by connecting to the PC in Media Player, but not on
the Archos.  Even a file I had made recording line-in would not play until I
reset the unit.  Then everything worked as normal.  The battery level seemed

Any idea what could be going on here.  I have had this since the summer with
no such problem.

Thanks for ideas!

Eric SS