[bct] Strange sound forge behavior

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:29:05 -0500

I have a strange sound forge and jfw behavior going on. The number row on the keyboard can be taught to open files by a single key press. Mine is stuck in that mode and I do not know how to return it to just plain numbers. When I need to enter a number in so und forge, such as in a file name, the number is typed, but it does not echo. If I just hit a number key, it says it cannot find some file or that no file is assigned to that key. I never assigned files to these keys. They seem to be stuck in the mode of trying to open files when one is pressed. A rev?

Chocolate rewards,