[bct] Re: Strange message

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:01:56 -0600

In connection with that, I could not help but notice something very strange.  I
clicked on tools/option/security tab to try to get a digital signature.  What
happened was that, instead of taking me to the page where you're supposed to
get one, Internet explorer opened up with the standard, "the page cannot be
found" message.  I wound up having to go to:
www.microsoft.com
and look for the page there.  I could see, by the examination I made of the
page that they want $19.00 per year for a digital signature.  That was at
Verysign by the way.  I'll have to wait on that because next month, I plan to
buy the full version of Nero.  I lost the Nero OEM version that came with my
Sony DRU-710A DVD burner and, so far as I can tell, I have no prospect of
replacing it.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray