[bct] Re: Strange message

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:52:02 -0600

Ah, I can answer you that one.  What Kerry has done is digitally sign her
e-mail.  What this means, if I understand correctly, is that a special
certificate has been assigned to her messages and it is more secure that way.
Unless I miss my guess, she probably is using Verisign to do this.  All you
have to do is click on the "continue" button and the message text will pop open.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: