[bct] Strange message

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kerry Calderon" <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:48:03 -0500

Hi Kerry,
I'm not sure what is happening, but whenever I enter on a message from you in
the BCT list, I get the following, with no actual message from you.  What's up
with that?

Maria R.
Read on

Security Help
Digitally Signed Message

This message has been digitally signed by the sender.

Signed e-mail from others allows you to verify the authenticity of a message --
that the message is from the supposed sender and that it has not been tampered
with during transit. Signed mail messages are designated with the signed mail

Any problems with a signed message will be described in a Security Warning
which may follow this one. If there are problems, you should consider that the
message was tampered with or was not from the supposed sender.

  Don't show me this Help screen again.

visit our website at: