[bct] Re: Stop Stop Stop

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:15:32 -0600

Indeed, and, I have a small request.  If ANY OF YOU WHOM SO EVER, receive a
message from me the authenticity of which you are uncertain,please phone me and
ask me about it.  I'll keep an archive of all sent messages so I can go back
and check if ever you do.

If I am correct, it is possible to tell who actually sent a message by opening
the property sheet of the suspect message and looking at the extensive header
information which contains the IP. addresses of all the servers through which
the message passed on it's way to every recipient.  Am I missing anything

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: