[bct] Re: Stop Stop Stop

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:52:07 -0800

Larry,

Those impersonation messages were spooky. One tip-off is that he called you
Larry, and then at the very end, he mentioned Daniel. Daniel? I don't think we
call the Scarlet Wombat "Daniel" and I don't recall another Daniel on the list,
but of course I could be mistaken.

This is really spooky stuff. As Larry said, this same weird message supposedly
came from others on the list, but the real people never sent these bogus
messages; mis-spellings, improper grammar, message contents and the writing
styles were not the same as the real people who post their messages.

Glad this character has been removed from the list, and let's hope we never
hear from the person again.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson