[bct] Re: Star Trek

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:47:58 -0700

Mary:
Geordi la Forge is also African American, and Worf as well.
I too love the vulcan characters: Spock, Tuvok, Sarek, T'Pol, and vulcans in general, and it always fascinated me how they handled their emotions, or the suppression of them. I like the simbiant concept as well, and Data was one of the most unique characters too.
Jamie