[bct] Re: Squealing tapes

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 20:04:01 -0700

It is generally the tapes in my experience.  A couple of things can work.
Put the tape in and run it back and fourth a few times with the speeds all
maxed that is the switch on 1-78 and the pitch control maxed.

Another trick that I read somewhere is to put the tape and a slightly damp
washcloth in a zip lock and leave it overnight.  It sometimes works.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx