[bct] Re: Spoofing email

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:32:51 -0500

I'd like to add one thing to this, and then I'm not going to mention
anything related to this again here. If messages seem unusually rude
or out of character, check the headers. I don't know why this person
is bothering to spoof emails, because an email client isn't seen in
the headers and it's as simple as that--as some were kind enough to
point out the last time all of this happened. My messages will have
either Agent or braillenote in the headers. Rick's real messages had
Outlook Express in them, etc. The spoofed messages had none. It's a
real shame if the list has lost Rick now.

That's all I have to say about it, and Angie is right that we need to
just ignore this and move on.

Pam