[bct] Spoofing email

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:43:25 -0400

Hi everyone,

The two spoofed emails that supposedly were sent by me have headers that show
the email coming from a account in New Zealand just like all the others from
our little friend.

So Larry I guess our friend did not go to jail after all and is again having
fun here on the list.

I hope something can be done before the list has to go elsewhere again for
safety.

I guess this give everyone on this list something to think about.  Can we
really trust anyones email on here any more?  I sure hate to second guess every
email I get from here as to it being real or not.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928