[bct] Re: Speech plus calculator by Telesensory Systems

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:48:22 -0600

I don't remember who on the list was counting words the calculator would
say, perhaps it was something I read on the web site, but I have another
one to add.  If you press the four key and then quickly press the Root
key, the calculator will say Fruit.  Now, go ahead.  Tell me I have way
too much time on my hands.  Actually back then, we all marveled at what
speech could do and did our best to figure out all the quirks.