[bct] Re: Speech plus calculator by Telesensory Systems

  • From: "Don" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:02:36 -0500

Speaking of restaurants, this really happened to me; it was awful at the
time, but funny now.  I was eating with some friends at the Out Back steak
house and had ordered the Victoria's Fillet.

The manager came over to our table and I felt he was looking right at me
when he asked, "well, how's Viki treating you?"

I thought he was being cutsie, referring to the Victoria's Fillet I was
eating and responded, "Best piece of meat I ever had."

"Well buddy," he said angrily.  "She happens to be one of our best

Well, the more I stammered about confusing the woman with the steak, the
worse I made it; it was crazy.