[bct] Re: Speech plus calculator by Telesensory Systems

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:46:17 -0600

There is a song by a British group called The Pet Shop Boys, which uses the Sharp EL 640. It is called something like "Divided By." I heard it once on a tape from my pen pal in Michigan. I somehow lost the tape, but hopefully I can find it so I can hear the song again.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>