[bct] Re: Speech Synthesis types

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:54:04 -0600

Jake, my guess is that there has been a lot of research into what kinds
of voices people would like to hear.  After all, these voices will be
used on everything from telephone answering services to product sales
and promotions.  You can be sure that advertising companies have some
ideas for what kinds of voices they would like to hear.  As someone who
does voice overs, narrations, and commercials, I know that people have
particular voices in mind for almost everything they want to advertise.
So, next time you are on the bus and happen to sit down next to
Crystal...  Boy! Wouldn't that be a trip?

Neal