[bct] Re: Speaking of data recovery

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:31:13 -0700

Well, I made an interesting discovery on Sunday, bought a Western Digital
IDE drive for the computer only to discover that it had a SATA drive, so it
took me a few days to locate one close enough not to cost me a fortune in
cab fares to get.

Now, if I can get the sound card working on an HP Pavilion on which I
decided to forego all the HP garbage  for a XP Pro installation, and then if
I get some of the programs installed again, I will be back in business.

Rose Combs