[bct] Re: Speaking of data recovery

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:03:27 -0400

Hi Walt,
I once used three Removable Drive Bays, Mobile Rack MR-27 to hold my hard drives, sort of like three drawers.
I don't know if they are still available.
My other suggestion is to keep the hard drives in the older computer, and use it in a local network connected to your new computer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>