[bct] Re: Speach synthesisers

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:39:03 -0500

Try the neo speech at: http://www.nextup.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Riz
  To: Blind Cool Tech
  Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 6:45 AM
  Subject: [bct] Speach synthesisers

  Can any one recommend a good speach synthesiser?  I know that the more human
like they become the slower they become.  It would be interesting to find what
everyone else hear thinks and which speach synthasisers you use.  I know some
people do not care what kind of speach they get whilst others want the speach
as fast as possible but I would really like to find one that is as human like
as possible, any suggestions would be graitly apreciated.