[bct] Re: Speach synthesisers

  • From: "JStiers" <JStiers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 04:27:10 -0800

Depending somewhat on the kind of computer, you have, and how fast it is, I
really like the tripletalk usb or pci or the dectalk usb both avaibable from
I also like the dectalk access 32. Unfortanately I don't have the website for
You might also look at some of the at&t natural voices synthesisers from
John Stiers