[bct] Re: Soundprofessionals and shipping info?

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:12:12 -0600

I've forwarded your question to donna. she can't get list mail because of her isp, as she mentions in her nursery podcast, but I've offered to be a sort of go-between, and send her the stuff from the list since her isp will let me through.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin with!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>