[bct] Soundprofessionals and shipping info?

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:22:31 +0100

Hi folks,
Well, i'm out shopping for some new sound gear, partly so i can make podcasts for y'all to enjoy.<smile> Now i wonder if anyone has been dealing with Soundprofessionals? They seem very ok as far as i've seen on their web site, however i can't seem to see anything about their shipping prices, only that it's applied somewhere along the way. I need to have this info since i will be importing gear from the U.S to Sweden and have to know what the final price tag will be.
I'd be greatful if someone could help me out here.