[bct] Soundforge 8 problems solved

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:03:24 +0100

Hello to the list!
Thank y'all for all suggestions and helpful tips you've come up with. Now my Sound forge 8 problems are solved. It turned out that i had to go in to the registry editor and give all keys belonging to Sony media full access permissions, (or what it's called), both as admin and as system, something that they by default didn't have. My computer has always been like this, refusing to give access rights to newly installed keys. and it has caused strange behaviours in the past, only then a dialog has popped up informing me that it was like this, something it didn't do this time. This made me scratch my head for a while.:) But now, if everything goes as planned i may even come up with a podcast soon, if i only knew how to make one. This brings me to a suggestion if this isn't done already: why not have a podcast that's a tutorial on how to make podcasts? I mean is it only to record something, edit it and convert it to an .mp3 file and send it somewhere, or are there more steps involved?
Just a question from a newbie to podcasts.
--
/Krister