[bct] Sound forge manual pulled from my FTP site

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:29:58 -0600

Hi, I pulled the manuals off of my ftp site because some person who
shall be nameless announced to the world that it was there even though I
had said in my post that it should not be spread around because it was
basically a manual that had been given to me and not to the world.  How
about that for a run on sentence.  I hope the people who needed it have
already gotten it and I am sorry to inconvenience those who have not.
Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995
Toll Free:  888-544-8332