[bct] Re: Sound effects

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:58:08 -0500

Hi Dan,

A little before Christmas Lynnette and I were searching all over for some
good sound effects and Lynne came up with a site she thought was really
good.  It is called sound-ideas.com.  Note, it is important to include the
dash between sound and ideas in the address.  Lynne says she found their
phone number and called and spoke to a representative.  Perhaps you could do
that and they could tell you if they offer what you are looking for.

Good luck,