[bct] Re: Sound Recording

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:32:41 -0700

That's an excellent idea!
Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:49 AM
Subject: [bct] Sound Recording

Have any of the sound experts on the list thought of running an inline sound recording course? I know there are some good podcasts but a more interactive step by step task based course wpuld be great! I would sign up like a flash and there are now a lot of sighted people getting interested in digital audio recording and manipulation.

My job is concerned with designing and setting up very interactive and innovative online courses so I could certainly offer some free help with that if needed. I also have a lot of experience with running face to face training workshops. Good groef this is starting to sound like a curriculum vitae.

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House