[bct] Sound Professionals, be aware of their return policy

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:20:16 -0600

Yes, once again I changed the subject.  Just cut off my fingers and I'll
stop it.

Sound professional's return policy, the last time I checked, was written
to suggest that they had a 30 day money back return policy.  Well, they
do, but only on the things they make, such as their microphones.  I had
a heck of a time returning the Microtrack recorder even though it was